* High-Momentum Proton Removal
* Two-proton removal calculations
* Scattering of dressed nucleons in nuclear matter
* Strangeness propagation and weak decay in nuclear matter
* Faddeev-RPA method for nuclei and atoms
* Self-consistent treatment of short-range correlations in nuclear matter
* Dispersive optical model and the path to the driplines
Recent Ph.D. theses
* Libby Roth's thesis "Self-consistent Green's functions in nuclear matter"
* Carlo Barbieri's thesis "Self-consistent Green's Function study of low-energy correlations in 16O"
* Neil Robertson's thesis "Effects of short-range correlations on Lambda decay in nuclear matter"
* Review article for Prog. Part. Nucl. Phys. "Self-consistent Green's function method for nuclei and nuclear matter"