Introduction 9:00 – 9:20 am:
- Kenneth Kelton, Chair of Physics Department, Washington University
- Gary Wihl, Dean of Art and Science, Washington University
- Ramanath Cowsik, Director of McDonnell Center for Space Sciences, Washington University
Morning session 9:20 – noon:
- Ray Arvidson (Washington University) "Planetary Sciences at Washington University: Venus and Mars"
- Donald Burnett (California Institute of Technology) "The Genesis Mission; Science Results and Status"
- Kenneth Kelton (Washington University) "Supercooled Liquids - An Upcoming Experiment on the ISS"
- Timothy Swindle (University of Arizona, Tucson) "The chronology of the Moon, with an emphasis on collisions"
Lunch break noon – 1:30 pm
Afternoon session 1:30 – 4:30 pm
- Marc Caffee (Purdue University) "The radioactive solar system"
- Frank Stadermann (Washington University) "Stardust from comet Wild-2"
- Bryant Hudson (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory) "Our experience in 3H-3He dating of groundwater samples at LLNL"
- Alex Meshik (Washington University) "Studying Natural Reactors"
- Charles Hohenberg (Washington University) "Emperor's New Clothes"